[Asterisk-Users] * Announcement * Astricon 2004 - call for speakers!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Apr 15 09:34:45 MST 2004

Matteo Brancaleoni wrote:
> eh, very good idea...
>
> but how about for alaw people?
And E1's and EuroISDN :-)

> Any plans to make another conference in EU world?
We'll start with one conference for everyone. As I'm also
based in Europe, having a European followup is an idea
that is within our plans. (Also, Steven needs to
visit Alaw-land :-)

Right now, we need to focus and gather the community in one spot for the first
time.

For those of you visiting Von Europe in june, maybe you can set up an
Asterisk community meeting - like the one we had in Santa Clara.

Best regards,
/Olle