[Asterisk-Users] VON Europe (was * Announcement)

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Apr 15 12:52:04 MST 2004

Here's the link.  It's 7-10 June, in London.

 http://pulver.com/europe2004/register.html

Warning:  Unlike Santa Clara, they've for some reason decided not to have an
exhibits-only pass available.  You have to pay a lot for a full conference
pass to attend.   Maybe some feedback would be in order to the organiser.
Please let the list know if they change their mind!

Cheers
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
President,