[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Issues

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Mon Apr 12 23:28:09 MST 2004

G'day Jeremy,

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Jeremy Bogan wrote:

> --snip--
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: Invalid argument (22)
> Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
> and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?
> --snip--
>
> My /etc/zaptel.conf looks like:
>
> --snip--
> fxsks=1-2
> fxoks=3-4
> loadzone=au
> defaultzone=au
> --snip--
>
> I currently have 2 x X100P cards that work no problem.
>
> Running a ztcfg -vvvv I get:
>
> Zaptel Configuration
> ======================
>

> Channel map:
>
> Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
> Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
> Channel 03: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
> Channel 04: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)
>
> 4 channels configured.
>
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: Invalid argument (22)
> Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
> and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

This is your clue...  Do exactly what it says...

At a guess, I'd say you've loaded the wcfxs module before wcfxo.  This
will push your existing X100P interfaces out to channels 3 and 4.  Either
change your zaptel.conf to suit, or load wcfxo prior to wcfxs to have your
FXO cards appear where they used to.

Cheers,
Vic Cross