[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Issues

Jeremy Bogan jeremy at segpub.com.au
Mon Apr 12 23:14:43 MST 2004

Hi,

I just got my TDM400P card (2 modules) and i installed it no probs. The
card is detected fine, but for some reason when I add the card to
zaptel.conf i get the following error:

--snip--
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: Invalid argument (22)
Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?
--snip--

My /etc/zaptel.conf looks like:

--snip--
fxsks=1-2
fxoks=3-4
loadzone=au
defaultzone=au
--snip--

I currently have 2 x X100P cards that work no problem.

Running a ztcfg -vvvv I get:

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

4 channels configured.

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: Invalid argument (22)
Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

Anyone have any ideas? I tried doing a search but couldn't really find
anything.

Thanks!

--
jeremy bogan    [ jeremy at segpub.com.au ]
segment publishing - design.develop.host