[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Issues

Jeremy Bogan jeremy at segpub.com.au
Mon Apr 12 23:33:02 MST 2004

Hi Vic,

> This is your clue...  Do exactly what it says...
> At a guess, I'd say you've loaded the wcfxs module before wcfxo.  This
> will push your existing X100P interfaces out to channels 3 and 4.
> Either
> change your zaptel.conf to suit, or load wcfxo prior to wcfxs to have
> your
> FXO cards appear where they used to.

That's the problem, i've tried that. I swapped them around so that the
X100P's are channel 3-4 and the TDM400P is channel 1-2, but the same
thing:

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)
Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

When I startup zaptel it loads as follows:

I can't figure it out....

--
jeremy bogan    [ jeremy at segpub.com.au ]
segment publishing - design.develop.host