[Asterisk-Users] Where to get IAXY firmware and documentation

Chris Orme chris at talisa.net
Sat Apr 10 15:49:40 MST 2004

Hi!

Could someone please tell me where in the CVS tree the IAXY firmware is
and the utility used to install/flash the IAXY?

Or a perhaps cvs command that shows me which directories are available in
the CVS?
I did 'man cvs' but can't find such a command or flag.

Also is there any documentation for the IAXY in the CVS tree or anywhere
or C comments I can read somewhere to glean some info ?

Particularly, Is there also a way to find out what firmware an IAXY is
currently running?

Also on 29/3 stable branch I'm getting :

WARNING: chan_iax2.c:476 iax_error_output: Ignoring unknown information
element 'Unknown IE' (32) of length 4

when running the IAXY.

Is there something I should define somewhere or does only a later version
of * know how to handle this type of request?

I've looked for this information elsewhere but I'm sorry I can't find any.

Any pointers, however brief would be very very gratefully received.

Many thanks, Chris