[Asterisk-Users] Nwebie Config Problem

Barton Fisher bart at icpage.com
Sat Apr 10 14:45:53 MST 2004

I purchased the DigitNetworks VoIP Starter Kit Full (FXO Card & GrandStream BudgeTone-100 IP Phone)

To tell the truth, I can't believe I've got it working this far!  Most everything is working.

However, I'm having a few problems outlined below:

Using XLite: - Working inside the LAN

I can dial and use all the options in the demo IVR
I can dial to an outside line telephone number

Using XLite: - Working outside the LAN from WAN

I can dial to an outside line telephone number - but disconnects after 5 seconds

Using IP Phone:

I can dial into the demo IVR Application. However, once connected, asterisk seems to ignore any button presses.
I can dial though the FXO card to any telephone number and talk both ways - Touch tones can be heard from IP Phone.

Phone Line:

If I dial the number associated with the FXO Card - it does answer and I can use the demo - all functions work

On the Console:

Repeated message:
NOTICE[1125329600]: chan_sip.c:5405 handle_request: Registration from "<sip:1001 at 192.168.1.198>' failed for '192.168.1.197'
DEBUG[1125329600]: chan_sip.c:574 __sip_ack: Stopping retransmission on 'and some long numbers'

Thanks

Bart