[Asterisk-Users] Re: Analogue telephone cards for the UK

Paul Tyreman paul at tyreman.org.uk
Sat Apr 10 02:42:26 MST 2004

Thanks for all the replies.

Can someone tell me if it is possible to put two of these X100P cards into the same machine to order to gain access to two BT landlines ?

Would it also be possible for someone to outline in a bit more detail the procdue for limiting which phones have access via the card as I am new to Asterisk.

What happens when someone calls the number of the line the card is on - Do all phones ring or what happens ?  Is that auto attendant thing a real possiblity.  What I would idealy like is this...

Welcome.  If you know the extention you wish to call, press * now and then dial it.
Otherwise, press 1 for Family A, 2 for Family B and 3 for Family C.
If the user Presses 1,   Press 1 for Person A, Press 2 for Person B.
etc ?

Is that possible ?

Thanks, Paul.