[Asterisk-Users] vm e-mail notification stopped

Uriel Carrasquilla uriel at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 11 19:40:04 MST 2004

May be I am mistaken, but I don't think I need a mail server for the *
sendmail function to work.
No one has access to my * machine and I had not changed anything for the
last 3 months since the last reboot. I am going to check my e-mail ISP
provider but obviously I am receiving e-mails from this list.
Regards,
Urie