[Asterisk-Users] SIP phone registering problem

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Apr 7 03:51:13 MST 2004

First pass through the trace indicates all udp packets originating from
194.200.209.137 have incorrect checksums. However, the asterisk machine
acknowledged the initial register packet with a 100 Trying, therefore
it must be ignoring udp checksums. (Still curious why incorrect checksums
are generated consistently.)

It would appear that asterisk accepted the Register (with the 200 OK),
but then .137 attempts another Register four seconds later.

Might try type=user (instead of type=friend) and host=<ipaddr> to bypass
the register function and see if that works.