[Asterisk-Users] Problems with IAX2?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Tue Apr 6 17:04:17 MST 2004

Andres wrote:

> Our problem has certainly been bad with Nufone lately.  And now that
> somebody else confirmed their jitter buffer is disabled, this says it
> all.  We have not had any issues with other SIP providers though.  We
> are now in the process of testing alternate providers that can replace
> the backup service we use with Nufone now.
> Andres.

Have you tried updating your asterisk box?   There has been some
significant developments with Asterisk lately and I absolutely cannot
duplicate any audio problems on many different Internet connections that
I have access to.

It's funny you didn't bother complaining to us directly instead of the list.

Jeremy McNamara