[Asterisk-Users] Problems with IAX2?

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Apr 6 17:08:30 MST 2004

Our problem has certainly been bad with Nufone lately.  And now that
somebody else confirmed their jitter buffer is disabled, this says it
all.  We have not had any issues with other SIP providers though.  We
are now in the process of testing alternate providers that can replace
the backup service we use with Nufone now.

Andres.