[Asterisk-Users] voicemail-hangup issue

Sean Rodger sean631 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 6 13:29:32 MST 2004

I have a small * installation with 2 incomming analog lines connected to 2
X100P's, and several SIP phones.

With the most recent update (cvs-04/01/04), I have started to see a problem.

If someone is connected to voicemail, and hangs up without leaving a message
(the problem does not occur if a message is left),
asterisk does not register the hangup. The zaptel channel is then left open
indefinatly.  The end result is that both of the incomming analog lines
become tied up, and callers get a busy signal.

The problem does not seem to occur if the x100p caller hangs up at any other
point durring a call.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sean

p.s.  This is a repost, I don't think my first post will go through as its
from an unregistered address.