[Asterisk-Users] registration failure

Roger grunky at rockriver.net
Tue Apr 6 15:26:29 MST 2004

Roger wrote:

> I've poked around looking in various conf files and havn't found
> anything that really stands out as to what is blocking calls from said
> context.  Also if its a astericks problem or a phone problem

I've put

canreinvite=no

in all the configs in the sip.conf file for cisco phones as the handbook suggests that.  After resetting the phones and stopping/restarting astricks - still same 488 error.

--
Rock River Internet                          Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor                grunky at rockriver.net
Rockford, IL 61101                                815-968-3888