[Asterisk-Users] Buzzing on TDM400P FXS?

Jonathan Biggs jon_209 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 17:29:23 MST 2004

Had a similar problem

What kind of phone are you using on that line?

My case, the line was sharing a Palm modem on it.
Electrical noise from the power strip was causing the
problem.

Also when My cell phone was too close to the phone,
same problem

Also found the VMWI logic was not working well with
the PALM modem and took the mailbox off that line