[Asterisk-Users] Buzzing on TDM400P FXS?

Ryan Courtnage ryan at coalescentsystems.ca
Mon Apr 5 16:41:30 MST 2004

I had slightly different problems - but the resolutions might help you:

I had a problem with an intermittent loud buzzing on my X100P (heard
when accessing PSTN from my SIP and Zap clients).  The problem went
away when I physically moved the card down a PCI slot (further away
from my TDM400P and my power supply).

I also had an additional problem with jittery/choppy sound when
receiving calls from PSTN on SIP devices.  This was due to my X100P
sharing interrupts with other devices (e.g. NIC).

Cheers
Ryan