[Asterisk-Users] 3-4 port FXO card recommendations

asterisk at sasami.anime.net asterisk at sasami.anime.net
Mon Apr 5 03:52:07 MST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Senad Jordanovic wrote:
> Angus Berry wrote:
> > A quick search on eBay turned up this 4 port FXO external box for
> > US$299: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3087347715&category=51279
> > ...anyone know if it's compatible with Asterisk?
> Yes.. I can confirm I had it setup and it is working great.

asterisk can use it to receive calls from PSTN and dial out to the PSTN?

product description of the webswitch 100 G4 makes it sound like it's just
a device to interface legacy PBX FXS interfaces to VOIP.

If I can receive calls from PSTN into webswitch 100 G4 and route it
(h.323) into PC with asterisk, that would be perfect.

-Dan