[Asterisk-Users] First approach to Asterisk - need help

Mariano Sokal marianosokal at siisa.com.ar
Fri Apr 2 09:33:13 MST 2004

Hello,

We are trying to migrate from an old application based on VOS to some
linux based telephony server. We are investigating bayonne and asterisk,
and we still don't know what is the best option for us.

One of the limitations is our old hardware, we have in stock some old
Dialogic boards. Does asterisk work with such boards? The other
important limitation is that the application needs to interact with a MS
SQL Server in order to answer the users the data they are trying to
retrieve from our database.

Do you believe that Asterisk will do the work for us?

Thanks in advance,

Mariano Sokal