[Asterisk-Users] Welltech FXO: initial tests

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Fri Apr 2 09:35:51 MST 2004

I have a Welltech 3502 (2 FXS ports) and callerid will not work in SIP
mode.  I contacted Welltech support and they informed me that callerid is
only working with the H.323 firmware.  Once I flashed it with the H.323
firmware and figured out how to get it to work with asterisk, callerid did
indeed start working.

Joseph Tanner
<joseph at thetechguide.com>