[Asterisk-Users] Can't compile asterisk.

岩田 伸介 shinsuke at infoworks.ne.jp
Thu Apr 1 09:49:51 MST 2004

Thanks for reply.

Of course, I had already read ML like follows.
This case errors are almost same, perhaps.
But, tell the truth, I can't understand What I have to do?
I had recompile some version automake source, and tried to recompile asterisk.
The result does'nt go well.

What's wrong? automake? term.c?termcap?curses?readline?etc...
I am confusing....
Give me help!