[Asterisk-Users] Just static on TDM400P (not even a dialtone)

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 1 09:51:21 MST 2004

Hi,

I have just built my home Asterisk box into a better PC that became
available (still only a P2 350 but it only has to manage 1 analog line)..

Anyway I have built it on Fedora Core 1.. I have an X100P and a TDM400P
(1 module installed)..

These cards were working fine in my older PC that was running my
Asterisk at home..

The inbound calls via the X100P to my sip phones are working great..

The problem is my cordless analog phone that is connected to the
TDM400P.. When I take the cordless phone off hook I don't even get a
dialtone.. I only get a static thet gets louder for a second or two and
then fades for a second or two and finally settles to a faint hiss.. I
am not able to make a call through it and it does not ring for inbound
calls..

Has anyone got any ideas what could be wrong?

 I am running todays CVS versions of everything except Asterisk which is
a checkout of the 1.0 stable branch..

Later..