[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone + NAT: Firmware Version?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Sep 27 05:10:51 MST 2003

> All I can suggest is to just go over your settings and just make sure
> that they are all correct and that nothing was "accidentally" changed
> during the upgrade..

I'd go one further than that and have all the phones go to factory default,
and then re-set all the parameters to what you want them to be.  Perhaps
locations changed in the NVRAM and while it seems to look like it's
configured right, it isn't.

Think of it as a PC BIOS upgrade -- you must do a factory default reset and
then set your parameters again or you might end up with mostly working but
infuriating little problems.

Regards,
Andrew