[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone + NAT: Firmware Version?

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Sat Sep 27 01:45:57 MST 2003

Brian Capouch wrote:

> I inadvertently unplugged my Budgetone phone tonight and I think it
> went out and upgraded its firmware.
>
> It is now at 1.0.3.81.
>
> Does anyone know how new this might be? Suddenly things that have been
> working wonderfully before don't work--basically it seems to do the
> SIP stuff just fine but then all the RTP stuff breaks, even something
> as simple as retrieving my voicemail from a server on the same
> (private IP) LAN. I can see the call set up, and I can see the
> asterisk server streaming things at the G/S, but I don't hear
> anything, and soon I get a busy.
>
> Thanks. Sorry for the bother.
>
> B.

The .81 firmware has been out for quite a while (at least a month).. I
have 3 GS phones all on .81 and they all work fine (I do have one that
seems to hang every now and then)..

All I can suggest is to just go over your settings and just make sure
that they are all correct and that nothing was "accidentally" changed
during the upgrade..

Later..