[Asterisk-Users] RTP routing..

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Fri Sep 26 05:05:40 MST 2003

WipeOut,

I just started to whiteboard this and had some realisations/questions:

1. I guess/hope your ADSL connection is not NAT'd ?
2. You will need two NIC's as I assume you will have two separate next hop gateways with each ADSL connection!
3. How would you load balance the inbound calls over the two connections (ensuring each doesn't exceed capacity)?

The more I think about this the more I feel that a better solution would be to place a router between the Asterisk server and the two ADSL modems with some kind of NAT setup ...

Adam

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person