[Asterisk-Users] VIA vs Intel

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Sep 24 15:25:12 MST 2003

> The only (serious) problem I have with it is that I'm unable to make the
> cards use the IRQs I want. I always get USB using the same interrupt as
> the X100P adapter, and the general mantra is that one should avoid
> that. If you know of a way to reassign interrupts in a saner manner, I'd
> appreciate any advice. Right now I have:

I'm on an ancient Abit BP6 and I too am sharing USB and wcfxo interrupts.
And I made sure that wcfxo was _not_ in the PCI slot that was supposed to
share its IRQ with the USB hardware.  (It's supposed to be sharing it with
the HPT366 which isn't in use. <g>)

>  10:   85365179          XT-PIC  wcfxo, usb-uhci

I'm catching up...  :-)

 19:   13828949   13826047   IO-APIC-level  usb-uhci, wcfxo

Regards,
Andrew