[Asterisk-Users] X100P incoming calls - "hangup" delay

Shaun Ewing asterisk at ewing.dropbear.id.au
Wed Sep 24 06:47:22 MST 2003

Hi All,

I wasn't too sure how to word the subject, so I apologise for that.

Anyway, I've got two X100P cards here accepting calls. Basically in
Australia our ring cadence is 400ms on, 200ms off, 400ms on, 2000ms off,
repeat.

What I've noticed is that it takes about 8 seconds after the caller has
hungup for the internal phones to stop ringing, whereas in Australia the
maximum time would be 2 seconds (or 2.5 to be safe).

I was just wondering if somebody might know if there is somewhere in the
source where I can reduce this value. Unfortunately my C knowledge is very
limited - I could probably find it given time, but if somebody might be able
to give me a "bump" in the right direction that would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Shaun