[Asterisk-Users] X100P incoming calls - "hangup" delay

asterisk at sasami.anime.net asterisk at sasami.anime.net
Thu Sep 25 13:03:23 MST 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Shaun Ewing wrote:
> What I've noticed is that it takes about 8 seconds after the caller has
> hungup for the internal phones to stop ringing, whereas in Australia the
> maximum time would be 2 seconds (or 2.5 to be safe).

I have this same problem with x100p -> incoming calls, and my system is in
north america. Inside lines ring for many seconds after the call to the
x100p has stopped.

I can only assume it's some issue with how * tracks incoming calls on
x100p, and affects all configs not just australia or north america.

-Dan