[Asterisk-Users] Port problem

Paulo Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Tue Sep 23 10:43:26 MST 2003

Hi All,

I have an equipment loaded with 4 X100P (numbered 1-4)) and one T400P
(numbered 5-8). Everything works fine except that I cannot use one of
the FXS ports (number 5).

If I configure zapata.conf to recognize it, the whole system voice
quality suffers. I've tried already to switch PCI slots, with no
results.

Below is a snapshot of my /proc/interrupts, maybe this can shed some
light on the problem.

  0:     985385          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          3          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:    9832048          XT-PIC  wcfxo
  4:     318730          XT-PIC  serial
  5:          0          XT-PIC  usb-uhci, usb-uhci, usb-uhci
  7:    9832105          XT-PIC  wcfxo
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:     162893          XT-PIC  eth0
 10:    9818599          XT-PIC  wcfxs
 11:   20891396          XT-PIC  wcfxo, wcfxo
 12:         36          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:      26399          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
LOC:          0
ERR:          0