[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Callmanager 3.3 Asterisk OpenH323

Michael Gschwandtner mgschwan at tznetz.com
Tue Sep 23 10:27:20 MST 2003

Hi,

i'm searching and trying, but can't get it working.

I'm trying to send calls from Cisco Callmanager to Asterisk with oh323 channel
driver.
Therefor the asterisk is defined as a H323 Gateway in the Cisco Callmanager.

The Call comes from CCM to Asterisk and it works but i didn't get the called
number. This is needed because i want to make Voicemailboxes.

If i connect via gnomemeeting to asterisk (call://3001@10.0.2.229) it works fine.

Is there any way that i can send the called Number from CCM. I think it is
sent but in a different way.

My oh323.conf is:

[general]
listenAddress=0.0.0.0