[Asterisk-Users] Skinny + XMLDefault

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Sep 18 09:08:07 MST 2003

If your Asterisk server is on the same machine as your DHCP server then
you should not need the .cnf file.  My 7910 (running SCCP/Skinny) finds
my Asterisk server just fine.  If your DHCP server is not running on the
same machine as your Asterisk server you may fine this URL to be
helpful.  If talks about how the SCCP phones find their Call Manager.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800c4bba.html

--
Sample configs and more: http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/

BTEL Consulting