[Asterisk-Users] Skinny + XMLDefault

Alexander Noack alex at aiesec.wiwi.uni-rostock.de
Thu Sep 18 12:26:44 MST 2003

Thanks Eric, but I do have the 7960 configuered to find its
tftp-server. Thanks to the example XMLDefault.cnf.xml it finds its
callmanager along with the phone images too.

What I am trying to do is to get all the buttons working, and hopefully
direct the phone to some useful "Service/Directory/Idle URL". My hopes
are high to somehow place that information in the Config-XML-file. (I
know it can be done using the SIP-Images)

for reference, I put the relevant part of the XMLDefault.cnf.xml here,
as I found it in the chan_sccp source:

<Default>
 <callManagerGroup>
  <members>
   <member  priority="0">
    <callManager>
     <ports>
      <ethernetPhonePort>2001</ethernetPhonePort>
     </ports>
     <processNodeName>139.30.208.29</processNodeName>
    </callManager>
   </member>
   <member  priority="1">
    <callManager>
     <ports>
      <ethernetPhonePort>2000</ethernetPhonePort>
     </ports>
     <processNodeName>139.30.208.29</processNodeName>
    </callManager>
   </member>
  </members>
 </callManagerGroup>
 <loadInformation7 model="IP Phone
7960">P00303020214</loadInformation7>
 <loadInformation124 model="Addon
7914">S00103020002.bin</loadInformation124>
</Default>

I am actually using chan_skinny and chan_sccp at the same time (ports
2001 + 2000)...

Again, thanks for any suggestions!

Alex

This is included for reference: