[Asterisk-Users] Skinny + XMLDefault

Alexander Noack alex at aiesec.wiwi.uni-rostock.de
Thu Sep 18 02:03:20 MST 2003

Please forgive me my ignorance ...

I've spent two days trying to find out something about the format of the
default configuration file, which CCM produces. The only example I have so
far is the one from the chan_sccp source.

There were tons of references on entering the callmanager commands on a
cisco command line - which I don't have (don't need thanks to
chan_skinny + chan_sccp).

I guess cisco doesn't want you to know, since you're supposed to do
everything via CCM. If someone found out something, I'd appreciate any
input on this!

Thanks,
Alex

believed to be clean.