[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using National ISDN (NI-1) BRI under Linux?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Sep 15 14:24:08 MST 2003

Hi Steve,

the Eicon Diva Server BRI cards support NI-1 with capi. Some people in
.us are using them. Unfortunately AVM only put EuroISDN into their
binary kernel module. :(

Are you sure that incoming callerid is included in your "FastTrak ISDN"?
i could imagine that SBC will rip you off extra for it! ;)

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net