[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI active adapters with NT mode - any alternatives ?

Sean P. Robertson spr at netxusa.com
Mon Sep 15 13:46:37 MST 2003

FYI. The VegaStream BRI unit will only interface with European (S/T
interface) BRIs; not the U interface used in the US.  The VegaStream PRI
unit will interface with RBS T-1, PRI (all major protocols), and E1. Both
the BRI and PRI versions can be TE or NT on a interface-by-interface basis.

Sean

Sean Robertson

NETXUSA
p. 800-289-6389
f.  864-233-4344                  "Ask me about Voice over IP."
http://www.netxusa.com/