[Asterisk-Users] Codec problems only with AGI ?

Areski areski at e-group.org
Mon Sep 15 02:46:14 MST 2003

Hello,

I m a newbies and I was just starting to do some test with *, it's seems great.

Just one question, I tried some Application to Call-ov-IP to do some test and
with Linphone that work fine, except when I setup an agi application for
which it seems to work but I cannot hear anything. (codec problems)

That's strange cause if I look to the log message and debug, it's seems
to use exactly the same codec.

For info, with X-lite (Win) is work perfectly.

Someone knows something about that ? Why I have this problem just with
agi application ?

Regards,
Areski