[Asterisk-Users] TDM400p loading errors

Azher Amin apnaisp at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 09:13:06 MST 2003

Hi,

I have received a new card TDM400P revision E, from digium. When I tried to modprobe wcfxs it gave me the following errors:

Freshmaker version: 63
Freshmaker passed register test
ProSLIC on module 0 insane (1) 255 should be 2
Module 0: Not installed
ProSLIC on module 1 insane (1) 255 should be 2
Module 1: Not installed
ProSLIC on module 2 insane (1) 255 should be 2
Module 2: Not installed
ProSLIC on module 3 insane (1) 0 should be 2
Module 3: Not installed
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wcfxs.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wcfxs.o: insmod /lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wcfxs.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/wcfxs.o: insmod wcfxs failed

I have another TDM400P revision C (few months older) which works perfectly on the same slot of the system. The machine is AMD750 and I have tested several other cards and they worked fine.

Plz suggest me about this problem and how to correct it.

Regards
Azher