[Asterisk-Users] TDM400p loading errors

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Mon Sep 15 10:56:14 MST 2003

I finally received a phone call from Silicon Labs.
They left a voice mail saying they were going to email me a
data sheet for Si3210.  I have not received it yet.  As soon as I
do and I get a little free time I will kick the chip around a little
and try to narrow down the problem.

A few questions:

1. Has anyone received a new (since sept 1) tdm400p card that works?

2. Why isn't digium looking into this?

OK. Now it is time for me to go back to my full time job of trying to
find a job.