[Asterisk-Users] Does * machine need a sound board for MOH? (add to FAQ)

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Sun Sep 14 11:05:49 MST 2003

For what it's worth, the Redhat mpg321->mpg123 trickery has been well
documented on this list.  See the archives for multiple references to
this.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net