[Asterisk-Users] Does * machine need a sound board for MOH? (add to FAQ)

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Sep 14 12:28:22 MST 2003

It may have been discussed many times, however searching the archives
with google many times did not lead to any clues. (If you don't know
you have an mpg321 issue, searching for moh problems did not provide
the clues.) Also, numerous postings provided many responses, of which
none suggested the mpg123 resolution; just about every response related
to some form of "exten => 3001,2,MusicOnHold(default)" variation.

It should be added to an FAQ (which could easily reference some
reasonable past postings).