[Asterisk-Users] Final version of ZapScan

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Thu Sep 11 11:33:06 MST 2003

Hey folks --

Some of you had asked about getting my modification to ZapBarge that lets
you monitor active Zap channels, scanning through them with the # key.

I had posted a version a few days ago that was pretty crude; it didn't
check to see which channels were active and assumed you had 23.

I've finished a new version that checks to see what channels are actually
active and pulls that info from the global data structures, so it should
work on any system.  It will exit if there are no active Zap channels;
otherwise keep pressing the # key to change channels and it will loop
through.

Again, it's a patch to app_zapbarge.c and can be saved as a separate app
called app_zapscan.c.

Patch is here:
http://asterisk.toad.net/app_zapbarge.c-change-to-zapscan

Comments welcome!