[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with 300-400ms latency

Chad Brown chad.brown at identitymine.com
Thu Sep 11 10:54:17 MST 2003

I am new to Asterisk and looking as a solution to our offshore
development team. We are currently testing SIP solutions and having a
difficult time maintaining even mediocre care quality. It seems that we
are much better off just using Yahoo Conferencing than implementing our
own solution. However, I have not tried Asterisk yet. Can anyone tell
me:

1.	Could Asterisk be a possible solution for me?
2.	If so, what would be the ideal architecture for quality
considering our high latency?
3.	Are there any specific configurations that I should make?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Chad