[Asterisk-Users] Final version of ZapScan

Christopher Arnold chris at terrabee.net
Sat Sep 27 10:26:35 MST 2003

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, David C. Troy wrote:

> Some of you had asked about getting my modification to ZapBarge that lets
> you monitor active Zap channels, scanning through them with the # key.

Neat application! Its almost what im looking for...

Would it be possible (perhaps by using an argument to ZapScab) to only
monitor one way of the conversation?

Strange request perhaps, but sometimes i run into a situation where one
participant of a MeetMe conference is stuttering. (Most often due to lack
of bandwidth) Naturally this effects all in the conference and i would
like to be able to listen in on what people are sending to the conference
so i could find the "offender" and look into their equipment/setup.

Whould this be possible? Would it bee simple to implement?
Could it be implemented soon?

	/Chris