[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP LD carrier

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Wed Sep 10 00:54:08 MST 2003

Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:

>>So your going to judge our system by making one phone call into my home
>>asterisk system that runs on a fully saturated ADSL connection.
>>

>Wait... of course people are going to judge you by that! If putting your
>company's answering machine on your (saturated) dsl connection is an
>indication of your other technical choices it reflects poorly on your
>company.

Lets see, there is a total of 1 ISP in the little ass town, so I am
completely open to suggestions on how to get better broadband here.

T-1 Loops are $800 a month.  Any one volunteering to pay it?  Yeah, like
I thought..

>Also your website is almost totally empty of details on your
>services and pricing but heavy on doubtful eye candy.

Let me see if I can understand this... people complain when we don't
have a website at all and then we hammer something out real quick and
people still complain.
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)