[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP LD carrier

Travis Johnson tlj at ida.net
Wed Sep 10 06:26:39 MST 2003

Hi,

I don't believe this is the forum to discuss how much you have to pay for
T1 lines. We currently pay $900 per month per PRI line, and we only got
that "discounted" rate because we have 31 total PRI lines.

How far away from your main NOC are you located? Maybe you should look at a
wireless link... I'm sure Charles could help you with that...

AND, why are you using your HOME number to answer your 800 number for your
business? Aren't you a VoIP provider? Surely could have forwarded that
number to your main system (that surely I hope is run on more than a DSL
line :) ).

Please reply off list so we can discuss your services.

Travis
Microserv