[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP LD carrier

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Tue Sep 9 23:35:01 MST 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 07:57:20PM -0400, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Travis Johnson wrote:
>
> >I've called NuFone and was not impressed by their voicemail answering
> >system (choppy) and was unable to even leave a message before the phone
> >call was disconnected (in the middle of the
> >recording).
> >
> So your going to judge our system by making one phone call into my home
> asterisk system that runs on a fully saturated ADSL connection.

Wait... of course people are going to judge you by that! If putting your
company's answering machine on your (saturated) dsl connection is an
indication of your other technical choices it reflects poorly on your
company. Also your website is almost totally empty of details on your
services and pricing but heavy on doubtful eye candy.

If people on this mailing list had not time and againg recommended the
excellence of your service I wonder how you would find your customers.

I for one sent an enquiry at info at nufone.net 20 hours ago and still
haven't received an answer. How hard is it to install a generic
e-mail answerer saying "here is our price list, please be patient I will
contact you"?

Now I can understand that when developping a technically ambitious
platform such as yours, communication and marketing is not your
priority, but there is no need to bash your prospective customers with
insulting remarks such as this one below:

> Typical,

--
 Marijuana is nature's way of saying, "Hi!".