[Asterisk-Users] Endpoint-to-Endpoint RTP Packets

Sean P. Robertson spr at netxusa.com
Tue Sep 9 11:04:00 MST 2003

I have seen this asked in the archives several times, but do not see a
definitive answer anywhere. Is there a way to tell the Asterisk to act like
a "normal" SIP Proxy, handling only the SIP messages, and letting the RTP go
point-to-point?

Sean

Sean Robertson

NETXUSA
p. 800-289-6389
f.  864-233-4344                  "Ask me about Voice over IP."
http://www.netxusa.com/