[Asterisk-Users] Endpoint-to-Endpoint RTP Packets

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Sep 9 11:40:21 MST 2003

I wonder if your company took your name off of the support contact page
because you do not know how to properly use your email software yet.

Can you justify your abuse of the reply button where you only changed
the subject line and didn't even remove the non relevant message below?

Stupid, 'tarded user.