[Asterisk-Users] live monitoring

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Mon Sep 8 16:12:35 MST 2003

OK, I put together a quick patch to change app_zapbarge.c into
app_zapscan.c; you should also update your Makefile in /apps to include
reference to app_zapscan (just find reference to app_zapbarge and copy).

The patch is here:
http://asterisk.toad.net/app_zapbarge.c-change-to-zapscan

There are two problems with this as written:

 - It makes the assumption you have 23 zap channels (if you have a
different #, change 23 to x)
 - It makes you listen to zap channels that are on-hook, which are a tad
dull, if you know what I mean

I'd appreciate any help 1) determining how many zap channels one has, so
we don't have to hardcode 23, 2) being able to detect whether a zap
channel is on-hook so we can skip it.  I am sure both of these are
straightforward, but I don't now how to do it.

Any help appreciated.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net