[Asterisk-Users] Determine who picked up after dialing multiple lines

Steven Poelmans steven at besite.be
Mon Sep 8 08:05:00 MST 2003

Hello everyone,

Situation:
Someone dials to the system. Gets a menu ...
After entering some extension Asterisk dials to 3 numbers
(Zap/g2/<nubmer1>, Zap/g2/<number2>,..) simultaneous. I give each phone
a number e.g. phone 1, phone 2, phone 3.
The user who called is connected to the first phone who picks up.

I want to log some events now:
- The used channels for the dial outs
- I want to know when (time) someone picks up the phone after the dial
out
- some way to determine what line is picked up, e.g. phone 2 is picked
up

Is there a way to do this logging, useing cdr (with a patch?) or some
other script?

Thanks,
Steven