[Asterisk-Users] live monitoring

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Mon Sep 8 12:19:00 MST 2003

With the Zap* apps you can only monitor Zap channels, such as 1-23, so you
enter 1-23; you can do the monitoring from any channel, however.

I would love to figure out how to do a SIPBarge or SIPScan, but bear in
mind you could only do it with streams that were still being passed
through you locally -- endpoints that have established their own native
connection are out of your reach on the server.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net